Read our helpful news articles to stay up to date with the latest tax, business and economic news.
- GDP remained below February 2020 levels, however.
- Consumer confidence rebounds as lockdown measures ease.
- Incentive to provide ‘short-term boost’ for manufacturers.
- A new minister role is a top recommendation.
- Another round of government-backed loans are available.
- National living wage now includes 23 and 24-year-olds.
- Holidays extended in England, Northern Ireland and Wales.
- Temporary business rates reductions, frozen multiplier, and a ‘fundamental review'.
- Changes to kick in from Tuesday 6 April 2021, exactly one year later than planned.
- Updated tax rules include ‘staking' for the first time.
Find out more about our services
We deliver a fresh approach to accounting. From tax planning to online accounting – we’ve got you covered.