Read our helpful news articles to stay up to date with the latest tax, business and economic news.
- Unemployment increased to 5% in the three months to November 2020.
- Fines to kick in after 28 February 2021.
- The proportion of borrowing £1,000 or more increased to 45%.
- Taxpayers could face fines totalling to £250 million.
- 50,000 small firms close every year due to late payments.
- Self-assessment taxpayers can spread payments over up to 12 months.
- 23-year-olds to get highest NLW hourly rate for the first time.
- The loans are part of the £280bn support package.
- Around £1.8bn is expected to be paid out in claims.
- Govt. should 'extend relief for the whole of 2021'.
Find out more about our services
We deliver a fresh approach to accounting. From tax planning to online accounting – we’ve got you covered.